We offer opportunities to join a thriving and growing organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the treatment of our patients.
In return, we offer an excellent benefits package including;
- competitive salary
- annual discretionary bonus (up to 15%)
- contributory pension scheme
- private medical insurance
- death in service' and 'income protection' schemes
- uniform (for staff working at the centres)
How to apply
To apply for a job on this page, please read the relevant Job Description and Person Specification and if you meet the essential criteria in the Person Specification, please submit a CV, or download, complete and submit an Application Form (Download an Application form (HR5) with a covering letter explaining how you meet the essential criteria, to before the closing date.
We have the right to close vacancies early if we receive a large number of applications.
Due to the high number of applications we receive we regret that we are unable to reply to each candidate individually.
If you apply for a position and do not hear from us within three to four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. You are however, welcome to apply for other positions as they arise.
- Senior Dosimetrist - Home Counties/Midlands- Closing Date: 12:00pm Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Following the success of our new medical centres at Milton Keynes and Oxford, Kings Hill, West Malling (Maidstone) will be the third of a new breed of larger centres providing integrated care, from diagnostic procedures and tests through to treatment for a wide range of cancers. Treatments include advanced, highly targeted radiotherapy, chemotherapy and other cancer drugs.
- Lead Therapy Radiographer - Maidstone- Closing Date 12:00pm, Wednesday, 21 January 2015
- Senior Dosimetrist - Maidstone - Closing Date: 12:00pm Wednesday, 31 December 2014
- Radiotherapy Physics Technologist - Maidstone - Closing Date: 12:00pm, Wednesday, 31 December 2014
- Radiotherapy Lead Physicist - Maidstone - Closing Date: 12:00pm, Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Find out more about Linford Wood Medical Centre here
- Lead Diagnostic Radiographer - Milton Keynes
- Outpatient Nurse - Milton Keynes (bank)
- Chemotherapy Nurse – Milton Keynes - (bank)
- Diagnostic Radiographer - Milton Keynes - (bank)
- Mammographer and/or CT/MR Diagnostic Radiographer - Milton Keynes - (bank)
Find out more about Sandford Medical Centre here
Find out more about Southampton radiotherapy centre here